Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am getting the code 46 unable to clean. I have double

Customer Question
I am getting the...

I am getting the code 46 unable to clean

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?

Yes I have double checked the code, LC61

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It has been a few weeks now, nothing I turn on the printer and it pops up right away

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/29/2017
Technician: Sudipto, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Sudipto, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Can you tell me the model no. of the Brother printer?

John, Computer Science Engineer