Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Rebel SXi worked fine during July trip to Scandenavia;

Customer Question
Rebel SXi worked fine...

Rebel SXi worked fine during July trip to Scandenavia; hundreds of pics. Did not work upon return...turned on....nothing. Replaced battery with back up...nothing...except one time red blink in lower right hand corner. Could both batteries have gone simultaneously?...seems unlikely. What in the world could be wrong....lightly used camera.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried running your printer's self-cleaning cycle? (Sometimes you have to run this several times to see results.)

I'm talking about a Rebel SXI camera...not a printer.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried wiping down the metal contacts on your printer and cartridges?

Camera (SXi) not a printer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

Rebel SXI....worked fine....now doesn't work when turned on....screen in black. Both charged batteries don't power up the camera. Just one time blinking red light in lower right hand corner of camera.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
7/29/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris