Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  10+ years work experience.
30759776

I do not have a computer to support USB 3.0. Is there a way

Customer Question

I do not have a computer to support USB 3.0. Is there a way around this?
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: I tried to add it by cordless and with a cord.
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone system?
Customer: HP DeskJet 2652
JA: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Everything on the directions. I've just tried to install it today.
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm really frustrated. I just connected to AT&T about 2 weeks ago. Not happy. Not mad just frustrated.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

You can use the device in a USB 2.0 Port with no problems. In short, it will work.

Rating me on the top of the page doesn't cost anything extra. Rating is how I am given credit. If you don't rate, doesn't give you a refund.

I would really appreciate it if, you could take a moment and rate me on the top of this page by clicking the Stars and clicking the Submit button on the top of this page.

Thank you,
***** *****

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with --For ***** ***** Only!--

My Profile page:
http://JasonFixedit.com