Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I cannot get my HP Envy 7640 e printer to change to photo…

Customer Question
I cannot get my...

I cannot get my HP Envy 7640 e printer to change to photo tray

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It's about a month old. It's a 7640 e-All-in-One Series

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This is the first time I have tried to use the photo tray option

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
7/29/2017
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 1 year ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Hello again, I never heard back from you, if you still need help with this issue please respond. If my suggestions fixed the issue, you need to click and submit a 5 star rating to close this session and credit me with assisting you. If you no longer want help, I still need you to reply so we can cancel this session and send you the refund link. Thank you, Dustin SHello again, I never heard back from you, if you still need help with this issue please respond. If you no longer want help, I still need you to reply so we can cancel this session and send you the refund link. Thank you, Dustin S