Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

It said I had paper stuck when I put in new ink cartridges.

Customer Question

It said I had paper stuck when I put in new ink cartridges. There is no paper jam that I can find and now when I put paper in and try to start cleaning it pulls paper down before I have turned on cleaner
JA: What's the make and model of the printer?
Customer: It's a pixma 500 series
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It started whwn I put in new ink cartridges last night
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think that is it TY
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

For good measure please run through the full paper jam repair steps, as seen here

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART153365

Now, if that doesnt fix the issue, then it could be a paper feed problem. And this video will help you fix that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qM5By8V8IM

Please rate this solution with the 5 star rating to close out as it is the only way i am credited for assisting you.

If you need further assistance, just leave a reply and we will continue.

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Sr. Technician and former Network Switching System operator & maintainer with the US Signal Corp, (abn)

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.
Hello again, I never heard back from you, if you still need help with this issue please respond. If my suggestions fixed the issue, you need to click and submit a 5 star rating to close this session and credit me with assisting you. If you no longer want help, I still need you to reply so we can cancel this session and send you the refund link. Thank you, Dustin SHello again, I never heard back from you, if you still need help with this issue please respond. If you no longer want help, I still need you to reply so we can cancel this session and send you the refund link. Thank you, Dustin S