John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

BLUE AND WILL NOT PRINT - ONLY YELLOW AND RED, Ran it twice,

Customer Question

BLUE AND GREEN WILL NOT PRINT - ONLY YELLOW AND RED
JA: Have you tried running your printer's self-cleaning cycle? (Sometimes you have to run this several times to see results.)
Customer: Ran it twice
JA: Have you tried wiping down the metal contacts on your printer and cartridges?
Customer: no - how?
JA: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

I can help you fix this issue, but I need you to answer some questions.

First, whats the full name brand and model of your printer?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.
Hello again, I never heard back from you, if you still need help with this issue please respond. If my suggestions fixed the issue, you need to click and submit a 5 star rating to close this session and credit me with assisting you. If you no longer want help, I still need you to reply so we can cancel this session and send you the refund link. Thank you, Dustin SHello again, I never heard back from you, if you still need help with this issue please respond. If you no longer want help, I still need you to reply so we can cancel this session and send you the refund link. Thank you, Dustin S