Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My computer touch screen is not working, not printer- all in…

Customer Question
My computer touch screen...

My computer touch screen is not working

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Not printer- all in one computer

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc-windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Not sure- but my touch screen is not working- not sure why or when

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
7/29/2017
Technician: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Can you tell me the brand and model of the computer you are having touch screen

issues with?

What day did this start?

my computer should still be under warranty I think

I cannot see your fees/agreements or terms portion of your account. I am a tech.

You can contact customer service if you would like and let me know your decision. This is usually not a

issue where it has to be taken in unless its hardware. This is usually due to updates and/or drivers.

I will wait for your decision. You can contact customer service here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/phone

no I do not want more expensive plan just the basic plan for $33.00 thank you

Again, i am sorry, but i cannot see what you are seeing on the tech side.

Please call customer service as i cannot resolve, sign you up or discontinue anything financial.

when you are ready to proceed with tech support. Let me know and answer the questions below in a reply.

issues with?

What day did this start?

My computer is hp 24-g026 23.8 touchscreern all in one- not sure what day- problem started. I did sign for basic troucle shooting plan
it had been working- not sure when it started acting up

Ok, do this for me to stop all processes. It will determine if we need to go into your drivers and or/display.

Unplug the computer from the wall and take out the batter if applicable while the pc is on.

Hold down the power button for a full minute.

Put battery back in if applicable for your model, plug back into wall and restart normally.

Try the touch screen again and it will determine our next path.

Reply with results when done.

Was it able to reboot in this manner? What is your progress?