Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need instruction for operation of my new printer, Xpress…

Customer Question
I need instruction for...

I need instruction for operation of my new printer, Xpress 2070FW

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Just purchased - Samsung Xpress 2070FW printer

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Please clarify

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Since it was delivered last week - agent failed to explain all the operations . Don't know how to load paper (don't even know where paper tray is.) He was remiss in explaining just the simple operation o the printer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to be shown the simple basic operation for printing copies.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
7/29/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris