Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

What is the menu path on an hp officejet pro 8710 to turn on…

Customer Question
What is the menu path...
What is the menu path on an hp officejet pro 8710 to turn on the wireless function?
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
7/29/2017
Technician: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Open control panel on your printer.

Press left bottom key 4 times to access support menu.

Scroll down to enable/disable tab.

Go to wireless and enable the option.

Refer the picture to know where to find the bottom left key. (click here)

If the step provided do not work, You can select reset in the same menu and re-configure the printer again.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

That worked now I need to find my claim code

Please follow the steps in the link below :

https://support.hp.com/ca-en/document/c03550536

Thank you

Has everything worked out please, do you still need help ?