Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Soporte tecnico Epson AcuLaser MX-14NF 061-370 Código:

Customer Question
Soporte tecnico Epson AcuLaser MX-14NF...
Soporte tecnico Epson AcuLaser MX-14NF 061-370 Código:(###) ###-####
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
7/29/2017
Technician: Electronics Pete, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Electronics Pete

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

1. Turn off the printer.

2. Remove the laser unit and reinsert it, ensuring it is fitted correctly.

3. Turn on the printer and try printing again.

4. If the same error occurs, turn off the printer and check the wiring harness connectors between the MCU Board and the Laser
Unit, making sure they are all securely connected and no wiring is damaged.

5. Try printing again. If the problem still exists, you will need to replace the laser unit.