Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How can I enlarge the font from a web page? I have a

Customer Question
How can I enlarge...

How can I enlarge the font from a web page? I have a DCP-J411oDW

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Brother DCP-J4110DW

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your DCP-J4110DW?

The standard print from a web page is too small, I want to enlarge it, please.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I haven't, I think you don't understand my question, please go back and look at it again.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

No, just go for it.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
7/29/2017
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sadique. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Which browser do you use to view web pages?

for eg: Internet Explorer, chrome etc.