comp_audio
comp_audio, Technician
Experience:  I offer over 20 years experience in diagnosing and fixing home and business printers. I am eager to assist you today.
44312836

Need to adjust paper guides for 8.5 and 11, Brother MFC -

Customer Question

Need to adjust paper guides for 8.5 and 11
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Brother MFC - J14510 DW
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: not relevant ''' can't move slide open to fit paper
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: 2 hours ago
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I readjusted from 8.5 x 11 to 5X7
Category: Printers
Expert:  comp_audio replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today. Please give me a minute to review your issue and get back to you. Thanks in advance

I am not sure if you have checked the manual yet, but here is a link to the online manual for your printer. If you start at page 33 you will see how to change to all different sizes of paper and envelopes and even photo paper.

http://download.brother.com/welcome/doc003010/cv_mfc4510dw_use_busr_lek969001_a.pdf

Please have a look and let me know if you need further assistance. Thank you for your patience.