Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a HP Officejet J6400 and my laptop is Windows 10. My…

Customer Question
I have a HP...

I have a HP Officejet J6400 and my laptop is Windows 10. My original CD Rom is not compatable to

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Toshiba laptop w/windows 10. The original cd-rom does not cover windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

Just started. I accidently deleted the Hp printer symbol. My harddrive has a lot of Hp in it. I just need for the laptop to recognise the HP again.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I can go to printers & devices but the HP symbol is not there and I can't seem to restore it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

Please connect

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
7/28/2017
Technician: Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert replied 11 months ago
Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

I would be happy to connect to your computer and reinstall the printer for you as requested. Please request a remote assistance so that we can get started.

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck