Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Canon MG5400 I getting a offline error, It is

Customer Question
I have a Canon...

I have a Canon MG5400 I getting a offline error

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your MG5400: wirelessly or by USB?

It is wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

It has been awhile

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

How would I update it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
7/28/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason