John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I am trying to print my monthly bank statement on my HP 1102

Customer Question

I am trying to print my monthly bank statement on my HP 1102 printer. It is giving me an error message and telling me it is unable to print this statement.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 4 years old HP 1102
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It just started 4 weeks ago. I am able to print Microsoft Word documents, and monthly statements from other bank accounts. The problem is with my Citizens Bank statements only. When I try to print, the HP printer gives me an error message and leaves the unprinted document in the queue.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 2 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Does your PC computer have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,