Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I lost my wifi communication with my printer, It's a canon…

Customer Question
Hi pearl, I lost...

Hi pearl, I lost my wifi communication with my printer

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

It's a canon pixma mx490

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

As of today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

Principal question I have a warranty with canon

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
7/28/2017
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 1 year ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the error or message?
Have you gone through the setup / device settings / wireless LAN setup on the printer's screen yet?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,