John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Print job was canceled but has been stuck in que for almost

Customer Question

print job was canceled but has been stuck in que for almost ten minutes
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: HP deskjet 3054
JA: How long has this been going on with your DeskJet?
Customer: Last ten to 15 minutes. Ran out of black ink. replaced cartridge. then attempt[ted to cancel previous job
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: last summer
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. Thanks for your help.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 2 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

There seems to be a problem with the print spooler component on your Windows installation. May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? If I am not able to help, you can get a refund and it is a very safe option too because we are an A+ accredited business with the Better Business Bureau. Additionally, you will be watching your screen, and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck