Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

Print job was canceled but has been stuck in que for almost…

Customer Question
Print job was canceled...

Print job was canceled but has been stuck in que for almost ten minutes

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP deskjet 3054

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your DeskJet?

Last ten to 15 minutes. Ran out of black ink. replaced cartridge. then attempt[ted to cancel previous job

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Last summer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thanks for your help.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
7/28/2017
Technician: Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

There seems to be a problem with the print spooler component on your Windows installation. May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? If I am not able to help, you can get a refund and it is a very safe option too because we are an A+ accredited business with the Better Business Bureau. Additionally, you will be watching your screen, and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

John, Computer Science Engineer