Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Ihave a color laser jet pro MFP 277M its an air printer.

Customer Question
Ihave a color laser...

Ihave a color laser jet pro MFP 277M its an air printer. Could you please let me know if my signal stops working will my lap loose the connection from my printer as thats whats seems to be happening. Janet.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Lap-top and my husband has an ipad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your LaserJet?

Well we have had to have a new router put in by Resq thats the company that supplies our signal Wednesday

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your model

Not sure what you mean

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

How much would you want to connect my lap -top and apple ipad

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/28/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris