Ashik, Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Printers
16433418

I have a MFC-8810DWFS printer and got disconnected from

Customer Question

I have a MFC-8810DWFS printer and got disconnected from Wi-Fi. Cannot find guide for instructions. Want to connect pc and apple laptop wireless
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Model MFC-8810 at least 4 years old.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I have both. A PC and a mac laptop.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It was originally wirelessly connected to the pc. At least a year ago it got disconnected. Have changed internet company since. Could not configure it again.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Do you have a printer USB cable there ? It is easy to reconfigure WiFi using a cable

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
it is actu
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It is connected to usb the pc. Please stop trying to get more money out of me or I will never buy brother again. Just dend me the guide an I will do it myself.
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 months ago.

If you are talking about secure remote, that is completely optional and it is an automatic offer. You can ignore it.

Then it is easy to configure the WiFi. On your computer, go to this website --> http://support.brother.com/g/b/downloadlist.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=mfc8810dw_us&os=10013

Choose the OS version. Then download the "Full Driver & Software Package"

Open the downloaded file and follow the onscreen instructions to setup the printer. Note : While setting up, choose Wireless and it will allow you to save WiFi settings to the printer using temporary USB connection.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.