John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

On my epsom WF2630 every time, Every time i try to print out

Customer Question

on my epsom WF2630 every time
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Every time i try to print out anything from my lap top computer i get an error message and so cannot get a hard copy of any message. Also
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: i have an asus laptop
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: i bought a new printer a couple of weeks ago and did a lot of printing without any problems, i ran out of black ink and replaced it with a new xp 220 epsom cartridge and have been having trouble ever since
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: also I have not been able at any time to get a wi-fi connection
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

What is the error you get when you try to print from the laptop?