Eric, Freelance PC Technician
Experience:  I am an Android App Developer with a strong knowledge of Personal Electronic Devices.
57442719

I can't figure out how to lift up the scanning unit to

Customer Question

I can't figure out how to lift up the scanning unit to change the ink. I can't find a place to open it HELP
JA: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Pixma MG3220 three or four years old.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC--Coogle 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Hasn't been an issue. I have changed the ink before, but tonight I can't get the unit lifted up. I can't find a place to lift it.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I know how to change the ink, but can't open it and don't know how to make it move back and forth (I am an old woman)
Category: Printers
Expert:  Eric replied 2 months ago.

Hey there, my name is ***** ***** I will personally be assisting you today! I will do all I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions as quickly as possible.

Please give me a moment to review your posted question.

Expert:  Eric replied 2 months ago.

This is not a problem, I am putting a link at the bottom for you to visually see how to change the ink. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today, and remember it is my service you are rating and not this website or your device. If for ANY reason you feel my service has been anything but excellent, please let me know before rating :)

See the steps here

Expert:  Eric replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for allowing me to help you the other day!

Please keep in mind the only way the site credits me with assisting you is if you rate my service to you, so please take 2 seconds to do so. If for ANY reason you feel my service has not been anything but excellent, please let me know before rating :)