Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

Second opinion] I have a piece of paper in the rear and

Customer Question
can't get all the paper...
Second opinion] I have a piece of paper in the rear and can't get all the paper out. My printer model number is ***** cdwJA: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?Customer: Windows 10JA: How long has this been going on with your HL-L8350?Customer: Yesterday and it was in a different spot - I was able to remove the paper. I can see the paper in the rear now, but I can't get it outJA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?Customer: One day this weekJA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?Customer: I need to have the ability to remove the paper or have a technician service. I really need for the printer to work today
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/27/2017
Technician: Ricky Kresslein, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Ricky Kresslein
Ricky Kresslein, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

The easiest way for me to tell you how to do this will be to send you to a page with some instructions that also has images showing exactly how to clear the paper jam. I could explain it to you but the images will make it much easier for you to understand. Please go HERE to see the instructions and images.

Please let me know if that works for you.

This doesn't help. I have manual and have followed. The problem is the paper is jammed in between two rollers.
The other person told me to try this - he then said he couldn't connect with my printer. I am going to find someone locally to help me.
Ricky Kresslein
Ricky Kresslein