John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

On my WF 4535 all in one I have the "printer error, turn off

Customer Question

On my WF 4535 all in one I have the "printer error, turn off and turn on again" message, as described by a customer 4 years ago. Any update on what to do?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Hold on. It's certainly an Epson WP (not WF!) 4535 model C451C
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Pc or laptop, Windows 10. Until recently it was working well, then developed a single blank horizontal line across the middle of the page. Attempting to go thro' maintenance has resulted in this message
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: The blank line turned up about a week ago, initially as several but more recently down to just one
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: don't think so
Category: Printers
Expert:  Kris R replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Expert:  Kris R replied 2 months ago.

Ok - can you unplug the printer from the power supply while the printer is on and hold in the power button on it for 30 seconds.
Let me know done
Regards
Kris