John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have an epson workforce we-3640. 2 year. When I use the

Customer Question

I have an epson workforce we-3640.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 2 year. When I use the automatic feed or the scanner glass to make a copy, one half of the image prints and the other side of the sheet prints black
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Today. If I send a document from my computer it prints fine today. When I print from my laptop it prints fine
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

What Operating System (OS) is running on the computer?