John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My Epson WF-7510 printer started printing weird colors after

Customer Question

My Epson WF-7510 printer started printing weird colors after replacing an ink cartridge earlier today. I then got another message saying to replace other cartridges that were low and have now replaced all the color cartridges. I've run the print head alignment and cleaning and nozzle checks and now I'm getting greyscale prints. I don't see anything wrong with any settings. Any ideas?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: WF-7510....it's about 4 years old.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It was working perfectly until this morning when I got a message to replace an ink cartridge, which I did. It then printed a weird yellowy mess and gave me a couple more messages to replace other cartridges which I did. The only cartridge I haven't replaced yet is the black. They are all new Epson ink cartridges.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can't think of anything...I'm wondering if one of the cartridges is bad and confusing everything.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

If you make a copy from the glass, how does that come out?
Are you using genuine epson inks, or generic/refilled cartridges?

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.