Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

Its my new printer, i'm trying to print a picture on 4x6

Customer Question
Hi its my new printer...
Hi its my new printer , i'm trying to print a picture on 4x6 photo paper and it says ihave the wrong paper HP Officejet 4650
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your HP? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: HP office jet 4650 windows 7
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I just finnished installing the printer first time in use
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no I installed it ok I think
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
7/27/2017
Technician: VanMagnus Systems, Engineer replied 3 months ago
VanMagnus Systems

Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Has this ever happened before and are you using the correct paper? I am sure that you are but I must ask.

VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer