jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer
Experience:  Many years repairing and troubleshooting printers and photocopiers.
72451768

I have never done this before Do you charge me? IT's a canon

Customer Question

I have never done this before Do you charge me?
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: IT's a canon Pixma 9000
JA: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?
Customer: Pro9000Mark11
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: Can't remember unfortunately It's been workin fine for the past six years
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that the orange light keeps going on and off and I can't move the cartridge carriage. I have tried turning everythng off for 20 minutes Nothing is working
Category: Printers
Expert:  jeffreybongers replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome.

My name is***** will be assisting you today.

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

It would be greatly appreciated to rate me after this conversation. The rating can be done in the top of this screen.

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I still need my printer fixed. I am taking it to a repair shop. No one responded and I was kept waiting several
minutes. I was bombarded with ads. Terrible experience. I can't rate you because I never worked with you and it's too late. I have asked for Anerican Express to get my money back. It would be nice if you could refund it and not go thru Amex but either way I will get my money back. A very disappointed customer!

I am really sorry to read this!

Is the printer issue now solved? Do you still want assistence in this?

A refund can be done here: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
How would I go about getting assistance now?
Today, Thursday. I won't be available for assistance until later tonight or tomorrow mid morning.
Otherwise I should just take it in and get my money back. I think I will just go to the where I can get my money back. Thank you.

I understand.

We could try to update drivers and firmware of the printer.

We could also try a factory reset.

Or have you already done this?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey