John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I changed ink on three cartridges and printed out one

Customer Question

i changed ink on three cartridges and printed out one picture (8x10) on Avery transfer paper and after that my printer would not work. It says to check manual (I do not have one) and contact you. I turned off for time period they said to.
JA: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?
Customer: Canon MG5520. Cartridges are Premium compatible.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I'm not using my computer (PC). I am copying on to transfer paper.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I changed ink cartridges. I had no problem that was noticeable before that. After it printed one picture it said to turn off printer and unplug from power supply. Then see manual from there.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that I can think of.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Could you please look carefully at the top of the display screen on the printer itself for a specific error code/number, such as B200 or C000 for example?

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.