John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Brother HLD2360 laser printer and most of the

Customer Question

I have a Brother HLD2360 laser printer and most of the applications on my MAC print 2 sided. I have set the 2 sided printing off on the machine itself and even through the web interface and it still prints 2 sided. How do I get rid of 2 sided printing once and for all?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Brother is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: less than 1 year old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: MAC MacBook Air latest OS (just updated last week
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It's been like this all along since I got the printer
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that's it
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No. I'm not comfortable with that. Please cancel this request and I will contact Brother directly

I have remotely connected to other computers scores of thousands of times with no problems; however, I do understand your anxiety. We can do this without using the remote connection, if you wish.

Do you wish to continue or do you wish to try your luck by contacting Brother directly?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'll contact Brother directly. Thank you.

Thank you. I will send in your refund request.