John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Im having trouble with wireless setup to my computer, its

Customer Question

im having trouble with wireless setup to my computer
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: its new ive got all the numbers modelxp-440
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: i just bought the printer and this is the first printer to add
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: its a pretty new pc
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

To clarify is this a Epson XP-440 printer ?

Which version of windows is installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Windows 10
Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

OK and is this a Epson XP-440 printer ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Is there anyway I can do it I really didn't plan on spending money
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Already I've spent $5 iscthat just to tell me you want more
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I thought this was rosin help lind
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Line
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok I get it no money no answer I thought I would get at least one answer for my $5.?
Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

If you are talking about the secure remote assistance option on the screen it's not send by me.Its a site automated message and you can ignore and continue in this chat page.

The 5$ is a good faith charge i believe the total charge for this question is 33$ which includes the 5$ you paid at first.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Sorry to waste your time
Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

Sir/Ma'am this is justanswer which is a paid and independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. We do not have any tie up with any companies but we can also help you fix the issue you are facing. We have been online for more than 10 years and we have A+ rating from Better Business Bureau which you can check using this link https://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403#bbbseal I can also help you with the printer issue for the charge you already deposited.Please let me know whether you wish to continue with our tech support or not.

Sincerely,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Nobody told me they were chargingMay $33 they said it was a five dollar basically they were going to give it the five dollars back so this is just a sham for money I don't want to pay $33 and I'm not going to
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'm going to go to apps and hot help line and get some help goodbye and please return my five dollars
Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

I apologize for the confusion i will request customer service to close this question and refund the amount.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you this is very deceptive because it looks like you're hooking up to Epson helpline next thing you know they're in your pockets that's not good business I'm going to give it a bad review