John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I need to know how to scan and send to email a document on

Customer Question

I need to know how to scan and send to email a document on my EPSON XP-320
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It is fairly new I've only had it a few months. It has wi fi
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: It is a PC
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: This is the first time I have needed to scan and email a document
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 2 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have the EPSON Scan program on your computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please stay with me on this web page. Subscription is only optional. There is no subscription for you per your request. This is just a one-time support session per your request.

Do you have the EPSON Scan program on your computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I do have but at the moment it is on copy

Can you open the EPSON Scan program on your computer, and see if you can scan with the EPSON Scan program?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
can't you just talk me through. I may just need to use the arrows. But I don't want to mess things up

I do live online support. With remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen, and we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403/
Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you. Also, this issue can be complicated. Otherwise, I will provide written instructions.

How about with a small amount as shown for direct remote support?
Please let me know your option; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
can't you just talk me through. I may just need to use the arrows

Are you able to scan with the EPSON Scan program on your computer? Or is there any error or message?

Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,