John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My HP Envy 5534 printer will no longer print using my

Customer Question

My HP Envy 5534 printer will no longer print using my wireless connection. Using the same computer and router I always have...MicrosoftPro.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: HP Envy 5534 All-In-One...probably around 2 years old.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Microsoft Pro...Windows 10, I believe...laptop
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Been as issue for a couple of months. Simply gives me a printer error message and won't print.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: As of today, it won't even print, while I have it connected using the cable.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Hello again, I never heard back from you, did you still want help with this issue, if so please respond and I can either assist you over the phone, or connect to your computer directly or just work by email.

If my suggestions fixed the issue, please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating as thats the only way I am credited for my time and effort in helping you.

If you no longer want help please respond so I can send you the refund link.

Thank you,

Dustin S