John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a new computer and can't find my disc to re install

Customer Question

I have a new computer and can't find my disc to re install the driver for it. It's a Canon MX922
JA: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Bought in December of 2014
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC..........10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Trying to scan. Can't find any icon for it. Geek Squad set it up not me.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No not that can think of.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 2 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

You can download the driver for your Canon MX 922 here:

http://gdlp01.c-wss.com/gds/8/0100004778/02/mp68-win-mx920-1_01-ea32_2.exe

Did that help or do you need more help? Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Because you have already paid but did not get back to me yet, can you please let me know how we should continue? Do you still need help?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply. Thank you.