John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

We have just purchased a Brother HL-L5100 DN printer and

Customer Question

We have just purchased a Brother HL-L5100 DN printer and cannot access a multi page option. We need to print multiple pages from Back to Front. This is available on our HP printers.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: HP laser jet P3015
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: We just installed the Brother. The preferences - Basic and Advanced - do not offer alternative page order options.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 3 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Are you trying to print multiple pages on a single sheet of paper?

Or trying to print on both sides of the paper?

Thank you.