John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

We have installed Windows 10 on work pcs and have a Lanier

Customer Question

We have installed Windows 10 on work pcs and have a Lanier printers. The question is how to maintain the registered print settings so that after a restart they don't disapper
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Lanier MP 9002 and Lanier C5502A PCL6 are the drivers
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Since we installed windows 10 systems - contacted our representative and no luck
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I ask which types of print settings are you referring to so that I can better help?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason