John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My LQ-570+ is printing garbage. How do I stop it. Epson, PC

Customer Question

My LQ-570+ is printing garbage. How do I stop it.
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: Epson
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC Windows 7
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Just since Friday. I tried to print a form from a different printer which didn't work.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: No.. It has been working fine up until Friday. On Wednesday I printed a lot of checks on this printer fine.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

We need to reinstall the driver, manually delete the print cue and that should do the trick.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S