John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

For some reason that I don't understand, my lapton cna't

Customer Question

For some reason that I don't understand, my lapton cna't communicate with my printer HP ENVY 7640. I have the dic in but still does not work. Can you help?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It is about 6 months.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: A pc.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: When i send to print it does sometime & at other times it doesn't.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: I don't know what else there is to know.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will then reply to you. Thanks.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Just tell me how to fix the problem without charging more for something I do not need.