John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My printer print blank paper and the message showa on the

Customer Question

my printer print blank paper and the message showa on the LCD
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: model is wf-2540 all in one printer serial # QKEY667763 AND WAS PURCHASED ON 09/12/14
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: ITS A PC I THINK WHAT DOES OS MEAN
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: ABOUT THREE WEEKS AGO. I WAS OUT OF TOWN AND MY HUSBAND TRIED TO MAKE A COPY OF A PHOTOGRAPH
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: I TRIED CLEANING THE HEADS, REPLACE INK THAT WAS LOW, RESET TO FACTORY SETTINGS EXCEPT THE INTERNET SETTINGS
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 months ago.

What message do you see on the printer display?