John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Printer does not print entire document clearly, xp-320

Customer Question

printer does not print entire document clearly
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: xp-320 APROM.3 YRS.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC windows 7
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: been a issue for several months. Document is on the monitor, choose print and you get on some of the document. some in the beginning some in the middle etc. ink cartridges have been changed thinking this might be the problem
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jay D replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will then reply to you. Thanks.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Cancel my request