John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I tried to use Epson Firmware Updater because i have lost my

Customer Question

I tried to use Epson Firmware Updater because i have lost my wifi connetion.( I have misplaced my floppy disc with your printer driver on it.) "The Wi-Fi/Ethernet connection to your printer was lost" messsage I receive after the failed update. I have also moved houses, but scanner driver stopped working before the move. Please help
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: abought it 30/11/2012
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: imac
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: scannr stopped working 10-12 weeks ago, but I still had wifi. Now I have neither
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: I bought a usb cable in order to use the printer
Category: Printers
Expert:  jeffreybongers replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome.

My name is***** will be assisting you today.

So to clarify have you also tried updating the driver first of the printer? what is the model?

Kind regards,

Jeff