jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer
Experience:  Many years repairing and troubleshooting printers and photocopiers.
72451768

I push scan and nothing happens. There is no instruction

Customer Question

I push scan and nothing happens. There is no instruction manual.
JA: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: 4650- 5 months old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It has always been a problem. Once in a while it works
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No. The printer is fine copying from the laptop
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
I'm glad to hear the printer works fine at printing. That's something, in a case like this.

But: what is the maker name of the 4650 ? Canon, HP, Epson, etc.?

Expert:  nicolas-cssm replied 3 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/printers/akdln-push-scan-nothing-happens-no-instruction.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  jeffreybongers replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome.

My name is***** will be assisting you today.

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeff