jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer
Experience:  Many years repairing and troubleshooting printers and photocopiers.
72451768

I bought a MLC-L2700DW. I did change the toner and the drum

Customer Question

Good afternoon, I bought a MLC-L2700DW. I did change the toner and the drum 3 weeks ago. the Resolution is not too good. Also when I print and see in grey other characters and underneath the regular printing. I did clean the surface of the glass, vaccuum the inside of the printer and the problem stills persists, having those characters, letters. and even sentences on the back of the regular print.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Brother MLC-L2700DW. I purchased 18 months ago
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: From a PC, also it does take a while to print and does make some kind of noise
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: For the last 2 weeks. I do try to erase what is behind the regular print.
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Both the drum and the toners are not genuine but bought from a special computer place at 50 % off
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  jeffreybongers replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome.

My name is***** will be assisting you today.

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeff

Expert:  jeffreybongers replied 2 months ago.

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

It would be greatly appreciated to rate me after this conversation. The rating can be done in the top of this screen.

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff