John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

What causes error code E000045-0000, Cannon C3480, pc, We

Customer Question

What causes error code E000045-0000
JA: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Cannon C3480
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: We started this up this morning. During the start up process we received instructions on the machine to press the shut down key and then start, stop and restart the machine
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: No
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jay D replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will then reply to you. Thanks.

Expert:  Jay D replied 3 months ago.

The OHP sensor has more than likely popped out of its holder / bracket.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
How do we fix that?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No I do not want you to remotely connect. Are you able to tell me how to fix this?
Expert:  Jay D replied 3 months ago.

I am just checking through a 300 page manual on the printer

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Any luck
Expert:  Jay D replied 3 months ago.

there is absolutely nothing in the manual related to that part i am sorry to say.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Please end this session. How do I apply the rating when it will not allow me to click on any of them?