John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My new Epson Printer, Epson xp-220 isn't printing. How do I

Customer Question

My new Epson Printer, Epson xp-220 isn't printing. How do I start printing?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I just bought it on Thursday the 13th of July 2017.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: My computer is an iMac about 3 years old, but used sporadically. Safari ia the operating system. i don't know what OS means.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: The printer is brand new & I think I've followed Epson guidelines but it says it is offline. How do I get it online?
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need it to print from my computer, but it won't.I can't think of anything else to ask you.Please tell me if i'm doing something wrong & how to put it right. Thank you so much.Sharon
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 13 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.