Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Just change the inc and its not printing, 7612 hp officejet,

Customer Question

just change the inc and its not printing
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: 7612 hp officejet
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: dell i was just making copies off paper
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: just when i put in the new inc
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no its new inc just buy it
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message when printing?

Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?

Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
its the printer the glass or any thing else all i did was put in new inc and its not come out black or the other colors is fad
Expert:  Shefin replied 3 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try cleaning the printhead by following the instructions in the link below.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-officejet-7610-wide-format-e-all-in-one-series/5153788/model/6879040/document/c03795170

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>