John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I am trying to copy a receipt from the internet and the

Customer Question

I am trying to copy a receipt from the internet and the laser professional p1100 sends me copies over and over again from previous items. I have to turn it off to make it quite. When I turn it back on it starts again.
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: T
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Desk top microsoft windows l0 AOL broadband. It has been doing so great.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I did have a computer guy try to speed things up. Should I try to reload the whole thing?
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: It start to send copies from way back last month. What does the X on top do and should those little lights flash back and forth?
Category: Printers
Expert:  John Lohr replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today.

I will send you some steps to help solve this. Are you ready?