Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete, Engineer
Experience:  HNC Computing; Large format and multifunction printer expert
30970729

Every few inches on the page going down, the line doesn't

Customer Question

Every few inches on the page going down, the line doesn't print going across the page. HELP
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: Its an Epson 60 F362, Workforce 545. I bought it new in 2014. I normally make a few copies a week.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I am using a lenova laptop or HP desktop. It was working with both until a few weeks ago.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: This has been an issue for about 4 wks. I changed the ink - in fact, I've changed it twice and it prints fine on all other lines except the lines where it isn't printing or where you can barely see it.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I've also done all of the troubleshooting indicated but nothing working
Category: Printers
Expert:  Electronics Pete replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

These white lines are caused by clogged nozzles that aren't dispensing ink.

Try running a few self-diagnostic cleans from the printer's settings menu.

If there is no improvement then the printhead will need to be cleaned manually using an alcohol solution.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------