John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

It receives documents either wirelessly or via USB and

Customer Question

It receives documents either wirelessly or via USB and sounds and acts like its printing but nothing is printed on the paper after it comes through the feeder
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: EPSON WorkForce WF-2630, I purchased this printer 6-9 months ago. to be honest, this is my first ever EPSON Printer and I'm not impressed. It goes through ink like crazy and its not cheap to buy ink.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC, Windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: About a month. I don't use it very often so to my knowledge nothing should be wore out for the model it is.
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I don't think so. I've done the printer head cleaning from the printer menu just did that 10 minutes ago and still nothing
Category: Printers
Expert:  Christopher Bessler replied 3 months ago.

Are you able to print anything at all?

Does the printer have any difficulty printing a test page?

Are there any error messages listed?

Has this ever worked?

Let me know and I will do my best to work you through this.