John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have done all I could, re installed, changed ink

Customer Question

Hi, I have done all I could, re installed, changed ink catridges, maintenance, and it appears to be a driver is not up to date... it only prints pink and blue
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: Epson Stylus photo RX585/610 series
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I haven't been able to print for a long time, as I couldn't afford replacement ink, I have replaced 1 at a time, it was fine last time it did print... but it was months and months ago...
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: that is all..
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

If you try to make a copy, from the glass, (test both black only and color modes), how do those come out?

Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.