John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have an Epson WF-3520 which has ceased to print. I have

Customer Question

I have an Epson WF-3520 which has ceased to print. I have run a nozzle check and again no printing. Any suggestions? John
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It just states the WF 3529. I can not member when I purchased it or if I got extended warranty
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Windows 10 upgraded using a HP 64
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It started as a complete fail last week and I have been using a seond pprinter.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: No. As I said it was all go ione day and nothing the next.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

how is printer connected..usb or wifi

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi Michelle, Please cancel my enquiry. I could not complete the registration form. Thanks anyway